The Simply Romantic Wedding Package
The simply Romantic Wedding Package is a middle of the road package. The majority of our clients in search of Florida destination weddings seem to book this package. It’s not a huge wedding package, but it’s big enough to seat up to 20 guests.
This package is reasonably priced at $1,695.00 (taxes included).
- 2-Post Bamboo Arch Included.
- Your Choice of up to 2 Color Arch Fabrics from Our In-Stock Organza Color Selections.
- Up to 20 White Resin Folding Garden Chairs.
- Up to 20 Organza Chair Sashes (you choose from our in-stock colors).
- 2 Choice Selections of our In-stock Aisle Way Decorations (rose petals not included – Additional $50.00).
- 1 Choice of Pre-designed Silk Flowers for Wedding Arch Decorations.
- PA System to Play up to 3 Wedding Ceremony Songs for the Processional and Recessional.
- Unlimited Phone, Email, and Live Chat Support.
- Professional Wedding Officiant to Conduct the Wedding Ceremony (No Credit For Own Officiant).
- Your Choice of a Pre-Drafted Wedding Ceremony (or you supply your own).
- Ceremony Drafting Services to Provide Support in Needed.
- Unity Sand Ceremony (heart shape container keepsake).
- 1 Hour of Professional Wedding Photography (guaranteed a minimum of 100 edited photos) (No Credit For Own Photographer).
- Photo Slide Show Put Together From Edited Photos Taken (this is only provided when we supply the photographer, not available with own photographer).
- Full Copyrights to Edited JPEG Photos (when using our photography)
- Photos Delivered in High Resolution and Low Resolution Format Via Downloadable Link.
- All Wedding Planning Package Coordination for the Simply Romantic Package.
- 1 Face-to-Face Meeting if Needed (video conferencing available if needed).
- The State of Florida Marriage License ($86.00 credit for your own Florida Marriage License).
- Filing of the State of Florida Marriage License (no discount if you file this yourself).
- One Recorded Copy of the State of Florida Marriage License (unless providing your own, then no copy provided).
Additional Wedding Package Add On’s
There are a few things you can add into the Simply Romantic Package like the following:
- Additional Seating at $10.00 per chair
- Guest Playlist of 5-10 songs for $25.00
- Blessing Stone Ceremony $25.00
Simply Romantic Package Deposits & Payments
The Simply Romantic wedding package is one of the first in our list of packages that we allow financing options for. Therefore, there’s two payment choices for this wedding package.
- 50% deposit payment at the signing of the Florida beach Wedding Service Agreement. Then the remaining balance is due payable in full 14-days prior to the wedding date.
- $300.00 deposit payment due at the signing of the Florida beach Wedding Service Agreement. Then the remaining payments are split up and auto billed on the 15th of every month. The payments are split over the course of the months leading up to your wedding. Wedding must be paid in full by the wedding date.
We are fine with whatever option you choose. Just as long as time permits the payments.
If you decide to pay the 50% down, then the deposit payment will be $847.50 + 1/2 the beach wedding permit fee (if the location of your beach wedding requires one).
Beach Wedding Permit Informations & Fee’s
Not every location, but some require a wedding permit. The going rates for those permits are determined by the city and local governments in which the beach is located.
Some places have permits for as little as $25.00, but other locations for as much as $300.00.
As always, we highly encourage the use of locations for beachside weddings in Florida that do not require permitting.
This package does not include a permit fee.
Inclement Weather Backup Coverage
Yes, we do a lot of beach weddings in Florida every year. Therefore, we are very familiar with the Florida weather and how it works. Thus, we have recently added a backup plan option.
The cost of the backup plan option is $195.00, and it is well worth it! In the event we need to have the wedding at an indoor location, then we foot the bill – not you!
However, if you opt out, then the backup secondary wedding location is your responsibility.