The Seashore Enchantment Package $3,195.00
Introducing the Seashore Enchantment Package. This pre-designed wedding package is a perfect fit for couples wanting to book Florida destination weddings with up to 50 guests in attendance.
Modestly Priced at $2,895.00, this Pre-Designed Wedding Package Includes:
- 4-Post Wedding Arch.
- Your Choice of up to 4 In-stock Organza Fabric Color Selections for the Wedding Arch.
- Choice of In-stock Pre-designed Silk Flowers for the Wedding Arch.
- Pick up to 5 In-Stock Selections for Designing the Aisle Way Layout (starfish, conch shells, sea grass, etc.).
- 50 White Resin Folding Chairs.
- 50 Organza Chair Sashes (your choice of in-stock colors).
- Bluetooth PA Speaker for the Processional & Recessional Ceremony Music.
- Your Choice of Up to 3 Songs for the Processional & Recessional Music.
- Professional Wedding Officiant to Conduct the Wedding Ceremony ($50.00 Credit For Own Officiant).
- Your Choice of a Pre-designed Wedding Ceremony (unless using your own officiant – if so, they are responsible for the wedding ceremony)
- 1 Hour of Professional Wedding Photography (we guarantee a minimum of 75 edited photos) (No Prints) ($100.00 Credit For Own Photographer).
- Full Copyrights to Edited JPEG Photos
- Photos Delivered in High Resolution and Low Resolution Format Via Downloadable Link
- All Wedding Planning Package Coordination for the Seashore Enchantment Package
- Unlimited Phone & Email Support.
Seashore Enchantment Package Deposits & Payments
We do offer clients booking this package the following terms:
- 50% deposit payment at the signing of the Florida beach Wedding Service Agreement. Then the remaining balance is due payable in full 30-days prior to the wedding date.
Deposit Payment for the Seashore Enchantment Package is $1,597.50.
Beach Wedding Permit
The Seashore Enchantment Package does not include a beach wedding permit. Rather, the permit is additional and will be added into the Wedding Service Agreement.
you will need a beach wedding permit for locations that require them. Not all locations require them. In fact, there’s several beaches that do not require a permit for a beach wedding.
A beach wedding permit will range in price from $25.00 to $350.00. It really depends on the location in which you want to have the beach wedding.
Our approach is to save you money. Not cause you to go broke in the process of booking a beach weddings in Florida. Therefore, we recommend using beaches with smaller permit fees. However, it’s ultimately up to you!
Secondary Backup Plan Coverage
We plan and execute beach weddings. The weddings do take place outside. As a result, we understand the need to have a secondary backup location. Therefore, we offer that option for an additional $250.00.
If you do not include the secondary backup plan coverage, then you are responsible for booking and securing your own backup location in the event of inclement weather.
In the event we do not use the secondary backup location, the $250.00 is not refundable.